Island of Amorgos, Greece
May 18-25, 2018
Join me and Todd on yet another epic adventure! This time around we are going to stay at the incredible Aegialis Hotel & Spa on the island of Amorgos. This place is...AMAZING. Five star spa/hotel with EVERYTHING...
- 7 nights accommodation with private balcony and sea view.
- 5 yoga shalas depending on how “outdoor” we want to be.
- Indoor and outdoor infinity pool
- Inner patio, covered deck overlooking the ocean, open air deck, etc.
- Full fitness center
- Full spa with one 30 minute massage included.
- 10% off facials, massages, and other spa services.
- Hammam, jacuzzis, etc.
- Shuttles to anywhere on the island if you want to go off on your own, but we will have 3 group (optional) excursions too.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
This is going to be the quintessential Greek experience. Amorgos is the easternmost island of the Cyclades island group and is practically untouched. Despite having many attractions like the cliffside monetary of Panagia Hozovotissa, it's incredible beaches, world class scuba/snorkel, hiking, wine tastings, and fun night life.
Arrival is actually easy, the ferry is in the afternoon (2pm), so typical overnight flights from USA will get there in plenty of time so you don’t need an extra day of travel unless you want to enjoy Athens beforehand. Try to stay centrally located in the heart of Athens. Also, we plan on offering 2 excursions one to ancient ruins and the other is most likely going to be a boating excursion. However, both are TBD.
Seriously, sign up. It is amazing. Bring people. We can accommodate any arrangement, really. If you have an arrangement that is not covered by the following feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
There are 3 different options for accommodations:
- Private single
- Private double (you are signing up with a friend/significant other)
- Single bed in a group room.