Cartagena - Gitana Del Mar - Parque tayrona
January 12-19, 2019
This trip is unique as we will be spending 2 nights (1 at the beginning and 1 at the end of our retreat week), in the vibrant & cultural city of Cartagena, Colombia, and 5 nights out at the gorgeous & remote Gitana Del Mar boutique beach resort, located ~15 minutes from the lush Parque Tayrona.
Our days will be spent relaxing at the beach, eating nourishing, locally sourced food, practicing (always optional) yoga & pilates, and partaking in three very rad excursions. These excursions will include:
- a walk to a nearby waterfall with natural swimming pools.
- a lazy river tubing day.
- a day visit / hiking excursion to the energetically charged Parque Tayrona.
On our days in Cartagena, you'll have plenty of time to soak up the rich, Carribean culture of the Old City, shop, sight-see, and enjoy world class dining and even some salsa dancing!
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime retreat! Space is limited, so reserve your spot soon with a $500, non-refundable deposit. The balance is due 120 days prior to trip departure, and can be broken up into multiple payments if you email Kristin to request a payment plan.
- 2 nights lodging in Cartagena
- 5 nights lodging at Gitana Del Mar Beach Boutique Resort
- 3 delicious & nourishing meals per day (dinner only on arrival day, breakfast and dinner only on Day 7, and breakfast only on departure day)
- Daily Yoga and/or Pilates class with Kristin and Antonio
- Waterfall Excursion
- River Tubing Excursion
- Parque Tayrona Hiking Excursion
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers from Cartagena Airport IF you follow our flight parameters
- Roundtrip Transportation from Cartagena to Gitana Del Mar IF you follow our flight parameters
- Gitana Del Mar Gratuities
- Flights to and from Cartagena Airport
- Massage & Ayurvedic Spa Services at Gitana Del Mar
- Optional Excursions such as Horseback Riding, Kayaking / SUP Rentals, etc.
- Lunch in Cartagena on Day 7
- Alcoholic Beverages
Passport & Immunization Requirements
- You must have a valid passport to travel to the Colombia. Please check your passport expiration date and make sure it is valid for the duration of this trip.
- A Visa is not required for US Citizens visiting Colombia, unless you are staying for more than 90 days.
- The CDC recommends routine vaccinations, Hep A, and Typhoid when visiting Colombia. See more info here.
All SolSeed Retreats deposits and payments are non-refundable. The purchase of travel insurance is highly recommended for this trip, which will protect you against potential trip delays or cancellations due to airline issues, family emergencies, illness, injury, etc. We recommend checking out www.insuremytrip.com for more info.