aPRIL 1-8, 2017
Join David Vendetti and Antonio Aniello on an unforgetable trip to El Coco Loco Resort in Chinadenga, Nicaragua April 1-8th, 2017. In between your daily yoga and Pilates classes you can relax poolside or lay out on the beach. Included in your cost is a sunset volcano hike and a chocolate making workshop! Also available are surf rental and surf lessons, as well as horseback riding, kayaking, and stand up paddle boarding tours. And if you have a need for speed, you can also sled down the local volcano mountain side reaching speeds of up to 40-mph. You can also head into town and enjoy the local community and culture.
- $1,475 before Jan 15, $1600 after: You may reserve your spot with a $500 deposit, which is nonrefundable
- 7 nights accommodations at El Coco Loco Resort
- 4 meals daily - continental breakfast, 2nd breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily desserts, raw dessert are available
- Daily Pilates and yoga classes
- Group transportation to and from Managua International Airport to Coco Loco
- Surf & surf lessons
- $35 60-minute massages
- Volcan telica twilight tour
- Beach horseback riding
- Kayaking & Stand up paddle boarding
What’s not included:
- Please be sure to bring extra cash for souvenirs, other activities, and any other incidentals
Contact email@example.com for more information.